Committees & Boards
Read copies of meeting agendas and minutes for the committees using the links below:
- Environmental Services Committee
- Executive Committee
- General Government Committee
- Health and Human Services Committee
- Public Safety & Public Works
- Aging & Disability Resource Center (ADRC) Board
- Board of Adjustment
- Criminal Justice Collaborating Council (CJCC)
- Investment Committee
- Library Planning Services Committee
- Local Emergency Planning Committee
- Polk County Housing Authority
- Special Boards and Committee Meetings
Committee Meeting Videos
County Board Committee Schedules
All meetings are held in the Polk County Board Room at 100 Polk County Plaza, Balsam Lake Wisconsin and may be attended in-person at the Polk County Government Center, or online and phone via Zoom. Zoom Event information can be found:
On meeting agendas
By selecting the respective committee meeting on our online Meetings Calendar.
INFORMATION REGARDING MAKING PUBLIC COMMENT (updated 1/16/2023)
- PUBLIC COMMENT AT COUNTY BOARD AND COMMITTEE MEETINGS -
- County Board and Committee meetings shall now allow time for public comments to be made in person located at the Government Center. Public is NOT required to sign-up or to submit a request ahead of time to make live comments. Comments are limited to 3 minutes per person - not to exceed 30 minutes total.
- Public may also submit their comments in writing by email or by mail. Emailed comments should be sent to: email@example.com. The subject line should indicate which Board meeting or Committee meeting the comment is intended for. Mailed comments should be sent to: Polk County Government Center, 100 Polk County Plaza, Suite# 110, Balsam Lake, WI 54810. Written comments shall be electronically distributed to Supervisors upon receipt. Comments received less than 24 hours prior to the meetings may not be received in time to be reviewed by Supervisors prior to the meeting.
- Remote public comment via Zoom is not offered at meetings of the County Board and Committee Meetings.
Polk County provides the opportunity for citizens to serve on various committees to advise the County Board and county staff on policies and programs. County residents of voting age are encouraged to apply for openings on these committees as they occur. Under State law, the county administrator is responsible for appointment of citizen members and has posted a notice of vacancies, a job description, and an application process on the county website. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 715-485-8848.