Families identify health habits they want to improve for their child and/or family. Fit Families is available to families who have a 2 or 3 year old.
- Parents select 1 of 3 common health goals:
- Make Every Bit Count...More Fruits and Vegetables!
- Move More...Watch Less!
- Make Every Sip Count...More Healthy Beverages!
- Families' efforts to make health changes are rewarded by incentives or prizes!
- A Fit Families Coach provides monthly contacts by phone, email or text for support as families make these lifestyle changes.
How to Enroll in Fit Families:
- Sign up with your WIC dietitian at you next WIC appointment. Visit our WIC page HERE
- Or call 715-485-8520 for more information.
USDA Nondiscrimination Statement
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, religious creed, disability, age, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
fax: (202) 690-7442; or
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.