- Please remember it is not too late to get your flu vaccine! Everyone over the age of 6 months should get a flu shot. If you have any questions, please call 715-485-8400. Your local medical provider may also have the vaccine available.
- Cover your cough.
- Wash your hands as often as possible using soap and water for 15-20 seconds - about as long as it takes to sing "Happy Birthday".
- Use hand sanitizer when soap and water are not available and in-between hand washing.
- Stay at home if you have flu-like symptoms.
- Flu basics
- Preventing flu
- Information for health professionals
Go to http://flu.wisconsin.gov/
to get up-to-date information on influenza in Wisconsin.Amery Hospital & Clinic:
Visit Amery Hospital and Clinic
website or call (715)268-8000 for more information.Osceola Medical Center:
Visit Osceola Medical Center
website or call 1-888-565-4662 or (715)294-2111 for more information.St. Croix Health:
Visit St. Croix Health's
website or call 1-800-828-3627 or (715)483-3221 for more information.Chet Johnson Drug:
Call (715)268-8121 to make an appointment for a flu shot or other vaccineMedicare, Medicaid and private insurance accepted.
204 N. Keller Ave.
Amery WI 54001